ALU shutters are a perfect solution meeting both aesthetic and functional requirements of a customer. This element is ideal for traditional architectural areas and coastal places where shutters are an indispensable element of buildings. They are designed to protect against unfavourable weather conditions (strong wind, rain, snow), sun and heat. Thanks to the high quality of design, they are easy to use and maintain. At the same time, the high quality of materials guarantee a long life time. Modern design with rounded slats is appropriate for modern properties. You can choose from several different colours (RAL colour chart) and wood decors. Our offer consists of shutters with flexible or fixed slats, and solid shutters.
SHUTTERS – SOULTION FOR EVERYTHING
- Easy installation regardless of the façade’s thickness.
- Possible to install them before insulating the façade – hardware is adjustable up to 28 cm.
- The shutter’s frame can be installed directly into the window frame (WOOD, ALU, or PVC) – one assembly, two solutions.
- Possibility to install an integrated ROLLER anti-insect net into the shutter’s frame – one assembly, three solutions (window, shutter, and anti-insect net).
- Shutters without a frame can be built in directly into the window frame, thus saving you some money.
- Hardware can be regulated.
- Shutters that are manufactured according to ISO standards and meet the EU EN 1365 standard.
- Assembly can be completed directly into the window frame (WOOD, ALU, or PVC).
- Assembly with a 30×40 mm frame and an option of an integrated roller anti-insect net.
- Assembly with a 50×70 mm frame and an option of integrated roller anti-insect net (the roller can be built in later).
- High-quality MACO hardware
- Corrosion resistant – we provide a guarantee
- High-quality hardware is appropriate also for coastal areas
IMPLEMENTATION AND INSTALLATION